Delhi has a rich history that goes back to not only centuries but many centuries, Delhi has got an ancient culture and with ultramodern upcountry characteristics. Heaps of monuments and piles to explore and discover here. It had been a seat for many of the powerful emperors as per his heritage past, the history of Delhi can be explored with the traces of many preserved monuments, Heritage and ancient forts and tombs.
Delhi is also famous as the capital of India and is nowhere less incredible than India as a whole. Delhi is full of beautiful and captivating Travel spots and Tourist Places that remain the fantasy and yarning for any travel enthusiasts and avid travellers not only in Delhi infect all nearby places around Delhi in close vicinity. The Monuments Ranges from Red Fort a heritage site to the most happening Dilli Haat and so many such places for fanatic travellers, the city teamed with numerous spots for all sort of and tastes of people from all spheres of life. Such as Romantic: Garden of Five Senses and Family and Educational Places: Nehru Planetarium, No one goes disappointed, Delhi has got something or the other for everyone. One can find great Hotels for a comfortable and pleasant stay to make the best of the memories.
There is no need to mention to conclude that Delhi is the best Tourism Place and most sought after for all sorts of travellers, not only from India but also from Abroad.
The Places popular for Tourism in Delhi, the best time to visit Delhi, The food famous in Delhi, and the famous Attractions For Tourists in Delhi can be mentioned as follow: -
The first and foremost question that arises in anyone’s mind is that what is the Best Time to Visit Delhi? Delhi is blessed with a festival season between October to March with the best temperature which is pleasant enough to enjoy everything. During this period most of the Hindu Festivals fall so it is in total best time to visit Delhi and explore places.
1. The Picturesque India Gate: -It is one of the iconic sites and does not need any introduction. Exhibiting the history the monument which was built in 1931, is one of the major Tourist Attractions in the memories of the martyrs of World War I also the Afghanistan war. The View becomes more eye-catching after the Sun Setting time because of the lighting around it. Even the Delhiites visit the beautiful place so commonly during evening hours.
2. The Great Attraction Rashtrapati Bhawan:- Though not fully open and accessible to common men, it is the official residence of Hon’ble President of India, is a huge attraction amongst the best Delhi sightseeing sites and is also popular as the best tourist place in Delhi. It is spread on a huge and vast area of more than 200,000 sq. ft. with more than 300 rooms, it also parks the presidential gardens or commonly known as Mughal Gardens, quarters for the staff and enormous open areas and spaces.
You would Like to See Our Delhi Sightseeing Tours List
3. Brilliant Architect Agrasen Ki Baoli:- it became more popular after Amir Khan’s PK, Agrasen or also known as Ugrasen ki Baoli the most fascinating and attractive Tourist Places in Delhi. It is famous for its architecture and appeal and is thought to be a haunted Place in Delhi.
4. Fascinating Jantar Mantar
The Giant Sundial cum astronomical observatories which was constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh II is commonly called Jantar Mantar one of the major attractions in the list of best tourist places in Delhi.
5. Mesmerizing Red Fort, Amongst Captivating Tourist Places in Delhi
It can be called the face of the Indian Capital, and it is popular as a great Mughal monument, fully made with Red sandstone and walls, wonderful architecture, The Chhata Bazaar inside, State of the Art Light and Sound Show is a very prominent tourist place in Delhi.
6. Stunning Qutub Minar
One of the mysterious monuments, which traces back to the Mughal era, is also one of the splendid Places worth Visit in Delhi. It was erected by Qutub-ud-din-Aibak, and like name stands 73 m tall. It is made of a five-storied brick minaret engraved with scriptures.
7. Site for the Sore Eyes: Bahai (Lotus) Temple:- the Great example about secularism, the Bahai temple or famously known Lotus temple shaped like Lotus signifies the unity of all the four religions and beliefs i.e. Hindu, Muslim or Islam, Buddhism and Jainism.
8. The Spiritual Door: - Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
A mystic and psychic religious place of Sikh belief system, peaceful and spiritual abode as well as major Delhi Tourist Attraction. It was built in 1783, Sikh general Baghel Singh ensured it to have lovely Sarovar, educational institution school, the hospital along with the museum and Library inside.
9. The Spiritual abode Jama Masjid: -One of the most impressive and marvelous Tourist Places of Delhi, it is an architectural and spectacular monument and also known as India’s largest mosque. It can accommodate more than 25k people at a time, built by Shah Jahan.
10. The Heritage Humayun’s Tomb: - one of the World Heritage Site as declared by UNESCO, it is a gorgeous work of art, bespoke by the wife of Humayun, named Hamida Banu Begum, Built-in 1570.
There are many other Tourist Attractions like Akshardham Temple, Lodhi Garden, Garden of Five Senses, Crafts Museum, Shankar’s International Dolls Museum, Connaught Place, the Happening Dilli Haat, Old Delhi’s Chandni Chowk, Hauz Khas etc.
Online Booking Form !