Is there a sight more paradigmatic, more exquisite, and more alluring than the Taj Mahal? Well honestly, we can't think of one. Taj Mahal in Agra, one of the most-admired seven wonders in the world is a classic tale of a declaration of love. Taj Mahal tour can be your leisure trip to experience its charm and feel its aura. If you are doing a tour of Taj Mahal Agra, you must not miss these four places.
|#||Tour Name||Innova Crysta||Ertiga||9 Seater Tempo|
|1||2 Days Taj Mahal Tour||9300/-||7500/-||13500/-|
|2||3 Days Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi||12000/-||9800/-||16500/-|
|3||One Day Taj Mahal Tour||8500/-||6500/-||11500/-|
1. The Taj Mahal:- For the Taj Mahal, it is rightly said that when you will see it, then you will believe it. There are a charm and aura that grab every last bit of your attention. To add one more ruby to its crown, it is one of the most visited monuments of the world. It instantly finds a place in your list of destinations to see in India. And nothing is more fascinating than knowing about Mughal history through this monument. The Taj Mahal has witnessed the royalty and luxurious lifestyle of the Mughals. A leisure visit to the Taj Mahal takes you back in time to that magical era. It can give your mind a virtual break from the current times. But here are some things you need to know before visiting.
• No food is allowed inside.
• Cigarettes and lighters are not allowed inside.
• Tripod, flashlight, and additional lighting equipment will require prior permission
• Photography inside the mausoleum is prohibited. Most electric gadgets (except small video cameras) are not allowed.
2. Agra Red Fort:- Red Fort is one of the most popular destinations in India. It is the most fascinating architecture and offers you a soul-stirring experience. Red fort has secured a most significant place in the history of India. The red fort was home to emperors of the grand Mughal dynasty for almost 200 years. In 1857 the British took over it. The Red Fort's massive sandstone walls surround nearly 255 acres of land. It is near the western bank of the Yamuna River, at the end of Old Delhi's agitated Chandni Chowk. It is several miles north of the Connaught Place and Paharganj backpacker area. You can visit the red fort from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m., except on Mondays. Allow a few hours to explore it and relax on its lawn before heading back out into the chaos. Intend to visit as early as possible in the morning before the crowds arrive. You can cover this place in your taj mahal tour in 2 days.
3. Sikandra:- Delhi never fails to charm us when it comes to the beauty of architecture and rich history. Amidst the lush plants of the Lodhi gardens lies the tomb of Sikandar Lodi, the second ruler of the Lodi dynasty. The popular historical monument is situated in the Khairpur village in south Delhi. It is an exceptional demonstration of the Indo-Islamic architectural style. Thus it is counted among the best heritage places to visit in Delhi. The monument is visited by millions of tourists every year. And the crowd gets really thick during the weekend.
4. Itmad ud daulah:- No doubt Agra is all about the Taj Mahal and its beauty. But there is one tomb that you can't miss visiting, which is itmad ud daulah. It is less known but it is worth visiting during your Taj Mahal tour package from Delhi. This tomb is also known as baby taj mahal. Itmad ud daulah has four large gates like most of Agra's monuments. These gates have geometric designs made of semi-precious stones. Words fall short to describe the beauty of this white marble tomb.
Online Booking Form !